Almost every weekend we have now house parties. Friends coming over for food and drinks often makes me imagine offering them a new challenge and interesting.
I utilized to serve packaged food usually but considering their side effects on health, finally forced me to be get into your home and handle things lightly into my hands.
Being a non-vegetarian always leaves me with plenty of room to try out the key ingredients being Chicken or Fish. Nevertheless, the key benefits of including Fish in what you eat is much more than any other kind of meat. Hence, I tried while using the healthiest choice of them all, “Salmon”. Rich in Omega 3, a great source of protein and Vitamin B, rich in antioxidants. This recipe would definitely score an “A” regarding health. But, to further improve the taste, the crunchier the higher quality, so why wouldn’t you make a “Fish Fry”.
A Recent Discovery of any Great Appetizer is My Semolina Fish Fry! Healthy with approximately 120 calories. per serving, Serves 4 persons, Cooking Time 35-40 minutes. Quick and Easy!
1) Fish Fillets (of your choosing), I have used Salmon – 5-6 Pieces
2) Semolina Flour – 1/2 cup (common in Super markets like Walmart)
3) Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
4) Red chili powder (Paprika) – 1/2 tsp
5) Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
6) Salt – to taste
7) Olive Oil – For shallow frying
1) Wash the Fish Fillets and take away the skin as appropriate, ensure that using soft hands while wash and rubbing if using Salmon, because pieces are delicate and break easily.
2) In a bowl, mix a teaspoon of oil, salt, Paprika, Lemon juice and garlic paste.
Spread and rub all around the fish pieces, cover whilst it inside fridge for approximately 15-20 minutes.
3) Once marinated well, heat a tablespoon of oil in the pan.
On a plate spread Semolina flour.
4) Wrap up the fish fillets while using Semolina flour and shallow fry them within the pan.
5) It usually takes 5-7 minutes with a medium heat for fish to get fried in one side, turn and fry for the next 5-7 minutes conversely.
6) It may take some extra minutes to have crispy and well cooked.
7) Once done, take them out on the plate and serve hot using a Sauce or possibly a dip which you decide on.
Crunchy Fish Fry Recipe using Semolina.